On this month's podcast, I talked about some easy, yet little-known Windows shortcuts. I put each of these shortcuts in a short video so you can see them in action. These tips will work in any version of Windows from Windows 7 to Windows 10.
For your reference, here are the Windows shortcuts in written form:
- Windows Key + L: Locks your computer (useful if you need to step away from your desk but you don't want anyone sending out emails on your behalf or accessing your files).
- Windows Key + D: Shows your desktop (useful if you have a lot of applications open but need to get to a file on your desktop)
- Windows Key + R: Opens the run command
- Windows Key + Up or Down Arrows: Maximizes or minimizes your window
- Windows Key + Left or Right Arrows: Snaps window to the left or right side of your screen.