We know you're busy.
We know you have a million things on your plate, and that you have to prioritize those things. Whether it's closing out month-end, saving a critical client relationship, preparing for a big case, etc. The list goes on. It doesn't end.
But friends, cybersecurity can't be at the bottom of your list for one more day.
You don't think cyber attacks are a threat? Take a look at these statistics:
- Half of all cyber attacks are targeted at small and mid-sized businesses.
- 60% of small businesses fold within 6 months of a cyber attack.
- Cybercrime will cost the world $6 trillion by 2021
- The average cost of a data breach (just one data breach) is $3.6 million.
There is a silent war waging, and your business is a target. We are not exaggerating.
Here's what you need to do:
- Educate your employees on what to look for in terms of phishing scams and other cybersecurity threats. (We offer these services, which even include certifications, to your employees).
- Implement the latest technical security including firewall, antivirus and spam filtering.
- Use managed security services that uses artificial intelligence to proactively identify and respond to threats.
- Implement multi-factor authentication for all employees.
If you are a Nexxtep partner, and you're not sure you're doing everything you can to protect your business from cybercrime, contact us today. If you're not a partner but want to learn more about securing your business, book some time with us to chat.